Thursday 10 November 2011

THIS IS US!!

Izzy! I am a tiny blenheim girl, full of sugar and SPICE! Wanna love me forever? I have an outgoing personality like my momma, and it won't be long till I can keep up with her when she takes off hunting pigeons! But I love cuddles too! 

         Izzy has been reserved and will be delivered by "HO HO" to a very fortunate little girl named AVA for Christmas... HOW SWEET!!!!!!
             ***********************************************

Hello folks, my name is Burberry, and Im a spunky, chunky, little man looking for a person who's gonna dote on me forever! Is that you? We could be quite a pair, you and I!! Adorable...that's me!
        Its great to be going along with my sister, Brit to live with our new friend, Susan. We are going to have so much fun being TOGETHER!! Thanks for knowing we need eachother, Susan...even though we really need YOU, too.
                                   Licks from Burberry!
*****************************************************************

Brit is my name, and I am one relaxed little girl! I am a snuggler, a sleeper, and very affectionate. Won't you be my forever friend? Do you have a soft couch? :)

     Im so happy that my brother Burberry and I get to live together with our forever friend, Susan. Thanks for giving us a home as a pair!            
             
*****************************************************************

Master Cardigan! You are gonna fall in love with me...I just know it. I like l00000ng naps, outdoor walks, and my teddy bears. Got any treats? I like them, too. I will be someone's real live teddy bear for the rest of my life!

I have already gone home in the arms of Hayley to be loved and cared for by her family! Congratulations to us all!
***************************************************************

They call me Buckly here, and Im the friendliest chap of the bunch...just waiting to meet you! I'm the "greeter" in the nursery. Im also pretty curious about that doggy door momma goes out, and my legs are nearly long enough to follow her.  Are there any kids at your  house? That would suit me just great!

I chose a special boy named Justin to be my forever pal!
Congratulations Justin and family!
********************************************************************

Totally awesome TIMBITS!  That's me! Small, dark red like my dad, and just as charming. Sometimes I'm a little timid at first, but with assurance Im not scared at all.
Would be great to have you be my people! 
Neely and Kylee, your Daddy came all the way out to the country and chose me as a special gift for his girls! How neat is that?? I can't wait to meet you. 
LICKS from TIMBITS xo
*******************************************************************
Thanks for taking the time to read about our Cavalier King Charles puppies. All of the six babies above will be vaccinated, dewormed several times, and ready to live in new homes by the first weekend in December. To make appointments to meet the puppies, please call 204-324-6300
Leave a message, and we will return your call.
Price information is stated below in a former post. To reserve your puppy, a non-refundable $100. deposit is required.
Cavalier Spaniels are known to be gentle, comforter companions, but they are also hardy, willing learners. They will respect and obey when loved and taught in the way they deserve.
Regards, Nan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Phyllis, Just thought I'd let you know that "timbits" (we call him Doug) is doing just great! He is lots of fun, very smart and well behaved :) We already have him outside trained for bathroom business and he sleeps like a Prince! Thanks so much for him, our Family is In Love!
    Diana, Scott, Neely and Kylee Morden

    ReplyDelete